Monday, October 7, 2013

Calisthenics - Physical and Spiritual


Hello everybody this week has been great I am getting used to the schedule and it was conference weekend so of course it was great. The schedule is the same everyday 6:30 wake up, exercise for 30 minutes 7:00 eat and get ready 8:00 personal study 9:00 companion study 10:00 training 11:00 go out and work. then we are back at the apartment by 9:30 to plan for the next day and get ready for bed at 10:30 As for the work, we didn't have very many lessons this week everyone we were going to teach cancelled on us last minute, but that's ok we were able to set up appointments with them for this week and we have a couple more appointments this week. We did teach one lady this week, Jami, she can be hard to teach sometimes, because we have this whole lesson planned about one thing we feel like she needs to know, but she always wants to talk about something else. She is learning though and we committed her to watch some of conference this last weekend, so we will definitely follow up with her on that. Then the last two day we got to watch conference, which is pretty much the best thing ever, especially when you are a missionary. I really enjoyed all of conference it was really great, but if I had to choose one of my favorite parts it would be Richard J. Maynes talk. He talked about basketball so of course it's my favorite, because I can definitely relate when he felt like he was going to die. He talked about how in order to get in basketball shape he needed dedication, perseverance and self-discipline. It is the same way getting into spiritual shape. So I will leave you with a question to ask yourself. What can I do to get myself in better physical and spiritual shape?

No comments:

Post a Comment