Monday, January 26, 2015

Get Elder Hamson!

Well the call came in and I will be staying here in San Luis Obispo! The twist is that Elder Kanenwisher is getting transferred to Camarillo YSA ward. I didn't see that one coming and it's kind of a bummer, because we were having a great time together. My new companion will be Elder Toa. He is Samoan, and I have heard a lot of good things about him. I haven't really served around him, but I know him and this transfer is going to be sweet!
Anyways this last week was a solid week. We had a zone activity and we played dodge ball, so that was a lot of fun. I was never really that great at dodging, so you can imagine how that went down. "Get Elder Hamson"! We also taught some pretty great lessons. Hana a recent convert brought her friend to our lesson, and it was a solid lesson. Her friend, Taylor, has a quiet personality so were aren't really sure how interested she is. She did, however say she would love to come to the activities with the ward. We also had stake conference and that was fantastic. Elder Robert Packer of the seventy came and he is the coolest. He met with just the YSA ward and answered questions, The spirit was really strong, and I have a stronger testimony of the Book of Mormon and how it can answer any of our questions. He even asked Helen, our most recent convert, to bear her testimony in front of the whole stake. Overall it was just a solid week. Thank you all, and keep being awesome.
Elder Hamson



No comments:

Post a Comment