Monday, October 6, 2014

A Pop Quiz

This week started off great when I went on an exchange with Elder Osborne. He is a visa waiter and is going to eventually end up in Taiwan on his mission. So I got to help him learn Chinese during language study which was fun. We had a good exchange, he came and joined me in my area while Elder Hull went over to 6th ward for the day. It was good to get to know him better and he is going to be a great missionary both here and in Taiwan. Marcia is still doing great, she was in San Diego over the weekend, but we got to meet with her on Wednesday which was a great lesson going in-depth about the plan of Salvation and the Atonement. She is doing great and I am excited to see which calling she receives in the ward. Alyssa and her mom are hanging in there, the divorce is taking a toll on everyone and they are in and out of court regularly. Through it all though they both say they are happier than they have ever been. That is one of the greatest blessings we can receive from the gospel is joy in the middle of our trials. We got to watch Meet the Mormons and I would highly recommend it to anyone and be sure to invite a friend. We also did our interviews with President Felix and that was just fine. I was one of the last ones and it was short and sweet. I was fine with that, because I'm not much of a talker anyway except when it comes to missionary work then I will talk your ear off. It's a new skill I have developed. I absolutely loved general conference even though we watched it in ASL due to technical difficulties. I have a couple questions
Who quoted Mosiah 16:2 in their talk and why? And who talked about a boat and life jackets and why?
Thank you all and have a great week.
Elder Hamson

No comments:

Post a Comment