Monday, June 22, 2015

Life is Good

Hello everyone, life is great here in Simi valley. I went on a couple exchanges this week including one with Elder Lallatin (picture included). He is a new missionary and we get to do a little presentation about the stripling warriors and it's great. I absolutely love that story, and it always motivates me to work harder and trust in the Lord, even though I don't ever really know what I'm doing. On Tuesday we were walking out of a house and as we were walking across the street a lady like 3 houses down had her phone out, and although she may have thought we couldn't tell she was taking pictures it was pretty obvious that she totally was. So we waved and started walking over to talk to her, and she ran inside. I was thinking "oh great we scared her off" but 10 seconds later she came back out with her whole family and another friend that was over to show them how tall I was. So we talked for a little while and we ended up teaching them about the restoration, and gave the parents a copy of the Book of Mormon. It was really cool, and it will be a solid referral for Simi 4th ward (my old ward). Also Elder C. Scott Grow of the quorom of the Seventy came and talked with our half of the missionon Thursday. He also did a special meeting before hand with MLC, so that was fantastic and I really felt the spirit. Being a zone leader definitely has it's perks :) 
So ya life is good,
Elder Hamson


No comments:

Post a Comment