Monday, November 25, 2013

The End of the Beginning

Well this next week will be the last week of my 12 week training program, which is exciting and scary at the same time because by next week I could be training a new missionary. I won't actually find out until next Monday, but this last week I am really focusing on preparing myself to train just in case.
This last week was really good we found two new investigators. They are a young couple and one of them is from Alaska. We met William as we were just walking down the street he was really mad about something and he was grumbling to himself, so we asked him if we could help him out with anything. He looked at us and exclaimed "life is great!" and we had a very pleasant conversation about The Gospel. That really surprised me, because as missionaries we talk to everyone but people don't always want to talk with us and he did not seem like he wanted to talk at all. We set up an appointment with him the next day and now him and his girlfriend are new investigators. I am glad that the Lord trusts me enough that I will talk with everyone to put him in my path, and I am so glad that I did talk with him. Anyways I am doing great and I can't believe that it's already been 3 months since I went to the MTC. I love you guys and am grateful for all of your prayers and sacrifices in my behalf. Also I love the letters i have gotten, but especially I love Heather.

Elder Hamson

This is a picture, taken at an unknown time and place, of Alan and a high school basketball friend Ben Lee.


No comments:

Post a Comment