Monday, November 18, 2013

Best of Both Worlds

This week has been a pretty good week. Me and my companion are becoming really good friends which makes every part of the work more enjoyable. We got moved to a new apartment which doesn't usually happen, but this new one we are in is a lot better than the last one. So now I am in a for man apartment with the zone leaders which is awesome, because Elder Eastman and Elder Bate are the best. I'm still working in the same area with Elder Atkin we just moved apartments. As far as the work goes everything is going great. This week it seems we have been giving other missionaries a bunch of referrals, which is great for us because we get the best of both worlds if they get baptized they wouldn't have found that person without our referral, and if they don't we don't feel that "is there something more I could have done?" feeling. Ya my companion know just enough spanish to say who we are and ask if the spanish sisters can come by and share our message. We also got a promising new investigator for ourselves. David is his name and he has a good friend who is a member and is helping him investigate the church, which is pretty much our favorite kind of investigator. We taught him at the church and he said he wouldn't have a problem getting baptized if he knew what we are teaching is true. Anyways everything is going great I love my mission more and more every day. It is really hard some days, but it is also the most rewarding. I love you guys.

Elder Hamson

No comments:

Post a Comment