Monday, December 15, 2014

Go Cougars!

I think I forgot to say last week, but this week is transfers! Elder Jackson is headed to Simi valley, and my new companion will be Elder Kanenwisher as of tomorrow. He hasn't been a zone leader before. so that means I'm the Sr. companion now. It will be interesting, because I only sort of know what I am doing. Hana, one of our investigators, went home for Christmas break and got baptized in her home town Oakdale, CA. We were kinda bummed that we couldn't be there, but she was ready and we taught her all the lessons, and we can't wait to hear the full report when she gets back in January. Helen who just got baptized is as solid as ever. Bella who got baptized a month ago got her patriarchal blessing and gave a talk at church, so she is progressing very quickly. Jesse is doing great as well. We are really excited for them all. A lot of people are going home for Christmas, and our whole ward is pretty much dissolving until next year. I guess we'll have to find some locals to teach until they all get back. Thank you all for the support, also thank you to 14th ward for the package I thoroughly enjoyed it. The pictures are of Helen's baptism, a hike we went on, and our living Christmas tree. GO BYU!!!
Elder Hamson





No comments:

Post a Comment