Monday, May 4, 2015

That's My Life and I Absolutely Love It

May the fourth be with you!
Everything is going well out here in Simi Valley. We have a lot of good things going on, including Jessica's baptism this weekend! She had her interview and we announced it in church so it's official. We have planned a lot of it out, and hopefully we can remember everything and plan ahead. Although I have learned from experience to be ready for some unexpected things to happen. Everyone is excited and it should go well. Also one of our investigators Daniel is doing well. He is hispanic and loves his catholic family. Which makes things hard, because we believe in families, as well as the restored church and sometimes you have to make a choice between the two. We met with him twice this week and it was four different missionaries. We went on three exchanges, but anyways Daniel is awesome we taught him about the parable of the pearl of great price and how he has found it, so it's going to cost him everything he has. That's the thing about the gospel it's a lifestyle, not just a one time or once a week thing. Also I got to meet Dichele one of our other investigators she came to church and she has investigated for a while, but is hesitant to be baptized. She is coming to Jessica's baptism which I think should help. Also a less active we met a week ago came to church with us despite some hard feelings, which was great! I think we can really help her (Rachel) so hopefully we keep meeting in the future. The 3 exchanges was a lilttle crazy, but this week we don't have any, but we do have MLC, Zone meeting, the Baptism and Mothers day. Not to mention all the regular missionary work, but that's my life and I absolutely love it. I am enjoying being with Elder Hunt and I am excited to get to talk with some of you on Sunday
Elder Hamson





No comments:

Post a Comment